Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, March 18, 2002

My mom is such a ditzo. She switched my piano lesson with someone, yet failed to tell me so I showed up and my teacher asked, "What are you doing here?" I was really confused, and to top it off, Melissa was coming too so we could work on our duet. There ended up being 7 people in the room, wondering what the heck was going on. I called home and gasp Lo and behold my mom suddenly remembers! Talk about my mom having no memory... She does this all the time. And then the codeine kicked in again and I start tearing... Stupid drugs and my sensitivity to them. Taking 1 pill makes me cry. Give me 1 pill of DayQuil, and I'm up for days and really perky. 1 pill of NyQuil, and you won't see me awake for hours. Well, that's enough of my rambling for today... Oh, and my life really flarts right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home