Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

w00t! I'm feeling better! w00t is the new word to be used. I was brushing my teeth and the annoying Rachel was brushing hers right next to me while in a towel and it started falling so she opened it up and closed it and I did NOT want to see that. She's blasting her music again and singing. Why must I dislike both rooms to the sides of me? Yesterday Neal says to me, "I saw the cute guy--" and I interrupted him, laughing. He was referring to The Cute Guy From Work, the official name of Mark, someone Erinn works with. I thought it was funny to hear Neal referring to him that way. Neal has a website now, but it's for his homework.

Song of the day ~ Intermission by the Offspring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home