Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, February 22, 2003

DEREK:
Due to popular demand i have written another haiku apply named
The Moon Haiku
Dark but the moon glows
With a shine of great brilliance
I want to blow it up because that moon pisses me off its always like hey derek your fat and i hope you fall off the K-13 and im all like shut up moon(30 min later) i take out my nifty rocket launcher i made from some wood and my pocketknife and fire a shot but it uses its special telekenetic beam to misdirect my rocket so i throw a stone at it(cause telekenetics dont work on stones) and this throws it off orbit and it smashs into the sun
::ok not so much 5,7,5 but i feel it works::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home