Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, June 30, 2002

Well, Neal and I aren't going to do anything before dinner because he couldn't arrange it, whatever that means. I had things to ask him and tell him, but I had just awoken from a nap so I wasn't thinking. I thought about calling him back... but that'd be just weird. I guess I'll have to wait till tonight, but I was wondering if I needed to dress up or something. He and his family are going to pick me up, which is awfully nice of them since it's way out of their way. However then I will feel comfortable telling Neal the things I have to say. I am scared... and there's like 3 hours left!

Good news! I was talking to John and I succeeded in confusing him without confusing myself!

Rory Rhoreton, please show yourself. I have a word or 2 with you, regarding that if you're who I think you are and I do believe you're in my fan club. If that is the case, then I'll make sure to write more about Neal. I don't think he likes me as much as I like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home