Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, October 06, 2002

I was melting some starburst to make hard candy in the microwave and my bowl broke! It sucks, because I know the bowl is microwave safe. Also, I shut the microwave door on my finger and it pinched the skin, so now my finger really hurts and has a mark. Someone's been reading my juno email, because some of the messages I saved aren't there anymore.


Post a Comment

<< Home