Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Today Neal randomly came online and then went offline. I knew it was him, because it played the "meat" quote which alerts me when he's online. The funny part was that he was in the room with me, so he didn't do it. I cracked up laughing for 5 minutes, really really bad. It made it worse that Neal had a funny look on his face. He thought I was laughing at him, and I tried to explain, but I wasn't helping any but it was so darn funny! It turns out his computer restarted for no reason, but it was still pretty hilarious. I swear, I have "busted out the laughs" for at least 3 days in a row now. It's awesome!

Song of the day ~ Sleep by the Dandy Warhols

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home