Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, December 16, 2002

I tried to post last night but it wouldn't work. Anyway, Melissa informed me that they are making a Pirates of the Carribean movie starring Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush, and Johnny Depp! That's awesome! Neal and I had a continuation of the argument but I feel it is finally resolved because my main issue is gone because I figured out what Neal didn't know himself. Anyway, I hope that it is solved for the future. Erinn and I woke up at 8 to sell back our books because the sooner you sell them the more money you get. One of mine was 2.00. One of Erinn's was .50 so she didn't sell it. Anyway, I bought the cs book from her and she bought my solutions manual for calc. They didn't start selling till 8:30 so we had smoothies. Mmmmm. I got 5 hours of sleep last night (since now I can't sleep and I have time). I'm making a record here!

Song of the day ~ TV Queen by 19 Wheels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home