Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, March 01, 2003

Laura failed to tell me that Neal called while I was gone. I found out 45 minutes after I got home, but I had just started eating a peanut butter sandwhich so I had to finish that first. Then grandma called and wanted to talk to me so I had to go through that and then my dad had to talk to her and by the time I called Neal it was busy. Then I tried again and his mom said he had just left for who knows where. He's probably with Bee or Shorty. I went to the mall today with my mom to get jeans and shirts. Believe it or not, but I actually found jeans that fit well! I also bought several cute shirts and new sunglasses since the screw in my current ones is starting to come out. I got a cute necklace and earrings, too. All green. I don't have enough green in my wardrobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home