Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, May 05, 2003

GAH! I couldn't sleep till 1, woke up at 6 and couldn't sleep. then after my training I walked to the mub with a gigantic amount of books in my bag. they don't open till 10 and it was almost 9!!!!!!!!! i was so mad, because I had to walk back and my shoulders hurt and my feet have blisters and are killing me. i'm gonna have to wear socks for like an hour just to sell back my books. and i'm exhausted too, but this is basically the only day I have time to sell them back. grrrrrrrrrrr. i met Molly along the way and for once she actually said hi and talked to me! i thought she didn't remember me, it was odd. we weighed my backpack and it's 20 pounds. then I was opening a new creme soda and it sprayed all over my jewelry and my desk. today is a horrible day for me. i need about 3 bandaids for my feet. anyway, so I go to sell back my books at 10 and it turns out they are selling at a place different from where I saw the sign that said it opened at 10. so they really opened at 8:30 and i made an extra trip for nothing. i got 142 dollars. then at lunch i see signs that say they are buying books back at 10 in all the dorms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home