Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Ugh, I got a 67 on my cs program that I spent HOURS on, like my whole weekend and last week on. The buttons that were working before suddenly stopped working, or they only work for a certain number. I don't know, but it sucks. Then I got 10 points off my lab because of a stupid error. Today's lab quiz seemed really easy. Ryan thought it was hard and stayed the whole time, but I was like the second one done. I hope that doesn't mean I did something wrong.

I saw 2 funny things: 2 guys racing each other up the stairs, and a group of frat guys carrying a keg down the stairs. It was covered in a blanket and they were yelling "fill in the gaps!!!!" to avoid letting people know it was a keg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home