Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, September 14, 2003

unforgetful you

So I attempted my cs but the demo wasn't working and without the demo I have no idea what I'm supposed to do so I quit. Revisions took forever because it was so open-ended: write at least a 1 page paper no paragraphs and .5 margins on success, happiness, and tragedy. It took me over an hour to write it. Then I went to McNair to meet with my protege. The meeting was supposed to be an hour but things went quick so it was 15 minutes. My other protege still hasn't called or shown up and I'm supposed to meet with him by today, and again this coming week. He's quite a delinquint and doesn't return emails or phone calls or anything. Then I sat around and played neopets for a long time. Finally I played rummy with Marie because she was avoiding homework. It was 4:30 when I called Neal to tell him to get his butt down for dinner. The only reason I went was to have the rice pudding because the rest of it was crap. Unfortunetely (and SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE) there wasn't any which got me quite upset. We kept joking that Neal better watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home