Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, September 12, 2003

poop

I forgot for like the 5th time this week to bring my checks down to mail. I need to mail my car payment and my paycheck. :P Do I have to file taxes twice? I hope not... I hope my dad knows what's up with that. I'm a bad mentor. I am supposed to meet with Dan this week and I haven't and it's already Friday. I emailed him a few days ago and he never responded, and I left a message today.

Speaking of Dans, Dan-who's-in-my-class imed me today and asked me to join him and his friends to see the Italian Job at 8:30. Neal and I were planning on going then anyway, so Neal and I are going with Dan, Chuck, some guy named Travis, and a bunch of people we don't know but may find out we do. This will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home