Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, May 31, 2002

I survived, but barely. I was awake for half the procedure because they didn't believe me that liquid anesthesia doesn't work and that I need gas. I kept sobbing because I could feel and hear them do everything. When I dozed off the couple of times, I had 2 dreams repeatedly.

Dream 1: I was walking down the hallway at school where my locker is. It was very dark and empty, and 3 figures were standing at the far end.

Dream 2: I was in Africa hiding in a bush watching a giraffe.

At least my heart is fixed now and I no longer have Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. Now I'm a normal girl! I wasn't before, because I had 5 extra neural pathways through my heart... Talk about crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home