Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, June 21, 2002

You know, this is the weirdest thing. I was talking to Neal, and when he first said something my heart skipped a beat. Then we were talking and we were totally flirting with each other and everything. It was bad, in a good way. I also had great fun talking to Adam cuz he and I are both kind of philisophical so we were discussing life and it's meanings a lot.

I'm determined to write in this more since it seems to be doing good. And regardless on whether Neal reads this, I have a duty to my fans. Sarah says I'm obsessed, but I beg to differ.

Sooooo... watch out for the many adventures of ME! There will be a 2 week break in July since i'll be in Europe, but I'll be sure to write down everything and make a really long blog when I come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home