Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I'm skipping my dance class again today. It was 35 this morning but I wasn't cold on the way to my class, and I only had on a sweatshirt and long sleeves! I was proud of myself, but then it got warmer and then I got colder. Go figure. In my philosophy class the pipes for the heat kept making this dinging noises like every 2 seconds and it was so hard to concentrate. It snowed yesterday and today!! Unfortunately it didn't stay. I woke up early this morning and I swear I hear Erinn talking in her sleep. It was wierd... Apparently there's a bet... The Bet. Melissa's friend Pam made a bet with a guy named Colin that Melissa would do better on one of their papers and they ended up tying. Competition I see.

Song of the day ~ Jamie by Weezer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home