Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, September 29, 2002

My room isn't a mess anymore because I was FINALLY able to get the vacuum! It took me 5 tries. Erinn is such a mess and I'm glad I could clean it up. I'm still having weight problems, which really sucks. I'm going to go for a walk today with Neal. He better do his homework, too. Neal slept over for the past 2 nights since Erinn is at home, and I noticed very little sleep talking. Of course, Friday night he couldn't sleep (and neither could I for some reason) but last night we both slept well. He talked about 1 thing last night which I can't remember, and the night before he mentioned belts and how I breathe annoyingly (which I think he was awake for). Anyway, I think it might have something to do with the elevation since he has a loft but I don't and I'm on the bottom.

I've been reading the book that Larry gave me, and I found the root of my worries. It's too private to even write here though. I just hope I can overcome it.

Song of the day ~ Bring Me Down by Puddle of Mudd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home