Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, September 27, 2002

Today I found out that my catastrophizing thing is called "anticipatory anxiety." I apparently also have "anticipatory anger." You know how I have a strong sense of justice and fairness? Well the whole anger thing means that when I feel someone has violated my moral sense of right and wrong, I feel like I have the right to punish them for it because I feel like my morals are law. I think that's exaggerating it a bit, but it does make sense. So I think people have done that and I anticipate getting angry and that makes me even angrier than I normally would. He gave me a book to read for next time about controlling anxiety. I'm supposed to take notes. I think that's all I learned this time around.

Today hasn't been that great of a day so far. Once again I cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home