Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Heh heh heh... around 12 midnight last night I was in Neal's room and I decided to take a nap. I ended up waking up at 2:30 or so... what a long nap. We decided that I should just continue sleeping so I had loads of fun sleeping in my clothes. I hate sleeping in my clothes. We had watched Any Given Sunday earlier and there was a part where some guy had his eyeball poked out and that was so nasty it made me feel sick. We saw Forbidden Hollywood, which was ok. I took my online chem exam yesterday and got a 76%. It was much harder than the last one, which questions on stuff we haven't even covered. I had 2 more chances left to get a better grade, but I don't have the time since it's 4 hours long. I might do it after dinner.

Song of the day ~ Walking on the Sun by Smash Mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home