Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, November 16, 2002

Ugh, I hate laundry days. I go down there and there are no open dryers so I'm waiting for one to open. A guy starts taking his out so I started taking my clothes out of the washer. Then some guy waltzes in, goes up to that guy, and asks to use that dryer. I got so mad because I had been waiting! I walked over to him and said, "Hey, I've been waiting longer than you for a dryer so I should get this one." He looked at me like I didn't matter and he wasn't going to change. He didn't care. What a jerk! I then saw some other guy taking out clothes so I said, "Fine, I'll use his." I go over and put my clothes in but then when I put my quarter in and started it and all, it wouldn't start! It had worked for the guy before me but it wouldn't work for me! I was mad, and had to wait for another dryer to open that actually worked. Grrrrr, I hate it when the guys here are jerks. It's always the guys. I've had this happen to me before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home