Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, November 02, 2002

Yesterday I wnet for a 2 hour car ride with Neal after we visited the Motherlode and talked. Molly let him drive her car, which was so nice so we had to take advantage of it. We drove to breakers since I've never been there but it was closed so we drove to Baraga and then turned around. Erinn has 3 of her friends visiting so I'm spending the night in Neal's room so our room isn't crowded. I came in late last night after seeing Men In Black 2 in Fisher, and I was caught off guard because there were 6 people in my room. I had to change in the bathroom. Neal spoke in his sleep again. He said, "He's taking down the privacy curtain." meaning Matt, since he has one up. I looked over and saw clearly that it was not happening. I didn't sleep well last night, because I woke up at like every hour. Matt kept coming in and out too so Neal and I kept getting interrupted.

Today the same interruptions kept happening. We were going to go to the football game but then we decided against it because we were lazy and warm. We had a lot of fun instead, and are now closer than we ever were. Oh, and the bathroom today was CROWDED with like 15 people. I was lucky to get a shower, and my shower at that. I watched a movie with Neal- 7 Years in Tibet. It's good, but we were both getting tired. Dinner was yummy, even though I wasn't really hungry. I get to sleep in his room again tonight because Erinn's friends aren't leaving till tomorrow sometime.

Tomorrow I'm going to be so busy from 6 till midnight. I'm looking forward to most of the night.

Song of the day ~ Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home