Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, October 31, 2002

It's cold... and I'm tired. My day of hell is almost over. I just spent 2 hours standing for chem lab and my feet hurt. Physics lab was ok for once... Ugh, I'm exhausted but I still have another class and then I have to study for my philosophy exam. I've eaten too much today and yesterday. You know, it's appropriate that Halloween is on a Thursday, since every Thursday is hell. It's cold out... but I want snow. Snow makes it warmer and it's pretty. I get extra credit if I dress up in my engineering class but I don't have a costume. This is the first year I won't have worn a costume to class... first year since kindergarten. I'm sad about that, but what am I supposed to do? At least I'm going to get candy.

Song of the day ~ My December by Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home