Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, January 20, 2003

Plows woke me up at 3 AM today. It sucks. Then coming back from my shower later I swear I heard cats mewing... World Cultures was fun again, but I did a boo boo. Audrey dropped linear algebra so I was talking to her about it and saying that she was leaving me all alone with Tim who never shuts up. Kiel asked who he was and so we were talking about how annoying he was and I turn around right after I said something and Tim is right next to me! Why must this happen to me? He wasn't by me before, I checked! No one said anything either. I'm hoping he didn't hear me. I keep getting allergic reactions today for some really odd reason.

Song of the day ~ Shimmer by Fuel (courtesy of Derek)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home