Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, January 13, 2003

You wanna know what sucks? Stretch marks. What else? Waking up at 6:30 when your alarm goes off at 7:45, yet not being able to sleep at all so you have to sit and be bored for forever, then getting a cold shower because all the hot ones are taken, and then having your teeth hurt because over break you forgot your retainer and now after wearing it for a night your teeth are crying in pain.

I have my first broomball game tonight, at 5:55. Good time, the wishing time. The only thing is, I've never played. When we were learning the rules we were being told about people going to the hospital and stuff like that. I'm really scared. I'm going to suck, too, real bad. I'm afraid that my toes might freeze like the one did before and then I won't be able to walk.

Today I have classes from 9-5, with an hour for lunch and half an hour between my last 2 classes. It sucks, but next Monday there's no afternoon classes which rocks for me.

Song of the day ~ 1000 Miles by Vanessa Carlton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home