Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Today in recitation my TA told the class that our grades were based off of 4 things (exam, attendance, web assign, and quizes). He said that our grade for the class is our lowest out of all of these, so if you get A, A, AB, and C your grade would be a C. This is COMPLETELY different from what the syllabus says, and is also completely unfair. I emailed the main teacher asking him about it since this is so bogus.

Additionally, I was trying to make a tentative schedule for next semester and it turns out I MUST have an 8 AM class because 2 of the classes I'm required to take are only offered at 2 times, both being at either 8 or 10. It sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home