Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Derek:
THE STEPH HAIKU (2nd person haiku)
Consideratly kind
Nice to the point of divine
She always is like derek make me laugh, derek make me smile, derek write me a haiku, derek do my homework, derek kill that bear, derek join a circus, derek jump off that bridge, derek prove to me that gravitational constant is really constant, derek defy physics and levitate, derek turn into a squirrel, derek start a intriguing conversation about politics and how they relate to society as a whole while taking into effect the peer pressure of teenagers and underage drinking while at the same time doing a backflip and doing the im a little teapot hand motions, derek make a weather machine to make it hot here. So i do cause its fun and it makes me feel useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home