Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I got a 109 in bowling today, and our team got the highest score overall for today. I voted for my butt and it's currently in 2nd. I am sooo stressed out. I bombed my diff eq quiz. Yesterday he said it was 4.6 and 8.1 but it had a problem from 8.2 which we just went over yesterday and I don't understand. I was one of the last people to leave and I asked my teacher if he could go over the problem and he basically told me to read the book and do the problems because he wasn't going to go over it because we did a problem yesterday on it. I DO read the book and do the problems. In addition to all that, I have a physics quiz today that I hear is hard, plus my cs lab which I hear the same. I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home