Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, May 05, 2003

Today is indeed a terrible day for me. I opened a new creme soda again, this time after a nap so I was still out of it. Anyway, I opened it quickly instead of letting the carbination go so it wouldn't explode. It exploded EVERYWHERE: on my lcd monitor, my keyboard, my pictures, myself (even the back of my neck), clothes I wasn't even wearing, my physics book, my cd player, my speakers, just about everything you can think of. This did NOT make my day, and I spent and hour and a half with Neal cleaning everything, including my keyboard (taking all the keys off) so that nothing is sticky. This is terrible. I hope tomorrow is a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home