Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, August 22, 2003

loft is up!

Wahoo! Our loft is finally up! I slept in Neal's room last night and his roommate never returned... He has barely seen him, and they're supposed "loft" going up today hasn't happened. Maybe tomorrow. Apparently last night I was so deeply asleep that Neal was able to get in and out of bed multiple times without disturbing me. I opened today and forgot to turn on the lights because to me, it was fine. I'm stingy on lights. It was a slow time, because the computer monitor is broken so I couldn't do anything I was supposed to. I colored instead. Then I worked again at 3, so I basically hardly helped with the loft. I feel bad, but I TOTALLY don't think like a mechanical engineer and had NO IDEA what they were talking about. Now Kim's unpacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home