Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, August 18, 2003

This was hard.

Bill Gates
Circle I Limbo

The Pope
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

DMV Employees
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Bill Clinton
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Trixies
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Osama bin Laden
Circle VII Burning Sands

General asshats
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Saddam Hussein
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell



Marquette was ok. The shops weren't much, but I saw in the window of Trillium Bridal the exact dress I want to wear when I get married. Sure, it's not a wedding dress but I'm not conventional. Preque Isle (or however it's spelled) was really neat, and if I had my bathing suit with me I would have wanted to sit in the water a bit in the one place my dad showed me that was right at the water. I saw no fish and no sand, it was flat rock, so I was ok with it. I also had a headache for like at least 2 hours. Before Marquette we had gone to the Iron Mining Museum and that was neat. Somehow the guy there knew I was a second year at mtu. When we were leaving he said something about enjoying college, and my mom said that I was a sophomore at mtu and he said, "Yeah, I had heard." I don't know HOW he had heard. That was weird. Then we were discussing my major. Drove back with a headache and behind really slow people, then had dinner with Robyn, Laura, Cindy, Eric, and Laura's friend from Marquette. Then went to my room for a nap but my RA came in and asked about my drawer, which was removed but a new one hasn't come. He said I was't the only one who had a drawer break. He also showed me his RA handbook which said only fish were allowed. :( I met another guy in our hall. His name is also Jeff, like the RA. He was nice but kind of odd and I didn't want to be around him too much but he wanted me to try some cookies his mom made so I went to his room to be nice and I was finally gone after half an hour. I don't know why he's so creepy. He's a 3rd year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home