Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Man, I just got in trouble for my laziness. Usually after a shower I sit around before I get dressed because I'm so lazy. Today while I was doing so I got a knock on my door and it was 2 guys who said they had a new dresser for me. I thought they were just going to replace the drawer, not get me a new dresser. Anyway, they had to go get it so I got dressed then dumped everything out of my drawers. When they came back they asked me what happened to the drawer and I told them yesterday I came in my room and found it gone. I think there's a mix-up downstairs. Anyway, it was quite awkward to be standing in my bathrobe when I answered the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home