Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Rock me Amadeus


He was the first punk ever to set foot on this earth.
He was a genius from the day of his birth.
He could play the piano like a ring and a bell
And ev'rybody screamed:
Come on, rock me Amadeus.
I'm feeling very social today. I talked to Andy, Robyn, Ryan, Dan, Dave, and of course my suitepeeps and roommate and Neal. I'm in a good mood, compared to my stressed mood of yesterday. I'm sooooooo hungry. Grilled cheese today! YEAH!!! Mmmmm, grilled ham and cheese. Marie gave me a code for live journal. Since live journal lets you leave comments and blogger doesn't and live journal lets you post pictures and blogger doesn't unless you ftp (blogger's getting better... i might keep both for awhile) i'm gonna switch over and see how i like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home