Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Codding: vb, no definition

Lauren: That codding jerk [about John]
John: What did you call me?
Lauren: That codder.
John: I'm not a putty jerk.
Steph: What?
John: You called me a putty jerk.
Steph: Silly putty.
John: What?
Steph: Liquid flab.
John: I look like phlegm?
Steph: No, liquid flab!
John: I'm the palest person here if I look like phlegm.
Steph: Liquid flab!
John: Now I'm liquid phlegm?
Lauren: I think she said flab.
John: Now I'm liquid and fat?

Hm... I might have either Rheumatoid Arthritis or Lupus... I was taught that Lupus was deadly (in bio) but my mom says it's not... Either way, my joints hurt like a cod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home