Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, June 22, 2002

I'm still very bored and very waiting for Neal. Sarah claims I'm obsessing but really, I'm just scared. I'm so scared at what today will be like that I can't eat and I feel sick. I'm afraid that I killed our friendly relationship.

Once again I was rejected from working at the fair for the same reason as yesterday. Gr.... I want a fair chance to make 10 extra bucks as everyone else! I think there's some conspiracy going on, just like the one where everyone's name rhymes with Ye, the name of the restaurant I work at. Sally, Johnny, Ricky, Annie, Stephie (me), Sarah Lee, Alli, Amy, and Andy! Who knows who else will work there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home