Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, June 21, 2002

Well I ended up talking to Neal and Adam both for 3 hours. I really didn't think I had that much to say to Neal. I really didn't want to stop, but it was 1 AM and I do need sleep. I had stuff to say to him today and ironically he's not on! If he doesn't come on within the next hour, I'm going to email him. He's usually on all the time! Crazy Neal...Veal...Neo. Crazy nicknames.

Today at work I was once again at the store because then I'd be with Allison and it'd be easier to leave since we live at the same house. She is my sister, you know. Work was boring until I got visitors!!!! Kim, Kyle, Dustin, and Milena visited. I didn't talk to Milena much because I was on the phone and she decided to leave before I got off, but I did get to talk to her a little. Apparently she went to Europe and while there she petted a Croatian cat and now has ringworm. Fun!

I had to answer the phone for a deaf woman, so everything had to be relayed back and forth and it took forever. Especially since she ordered a large ye's combination, and I asked combination what and she just told me what the combination was. I needed to know if she wanted fried rice, egg foo young, chow mein, chop suey, chow mein cantonese style, lo-mein, or war-mein. That was really frustrating. I really hate getting calls from her because we go through the same thing every time.

Anyway, I finally got off and had a lovely time talking to my visitors. Kyle and Dustin were disgusted by my bruise. I don't know why everyone gets freaked out- it's just discolored skin! It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, and they should be glad I'm not showing them the bruise on my crotch! Come on! It's just skin! I learned more about Dustin's heart condition which is like what I have. That was fun to talk about, and mainly why the bruise thing came up.

Mrs. Bailey's daughter helped out at the fair today. I hear she's nice. Since I wasn't allowed to be there, I wouldn't know. I'm bitter about that. Anyway, Mrs. Bailey's a little creepy sometimes so I'm glad I wasn't where she visited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home