Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, July 20, 2002

I had a lot of fun in the 5 hours I spent with Neal. We went mini golfing (where I won!!!). Neal was having a lot of bad luck, but it was very fun. We blamed it on Prinke and her eeeeevil ways. She denies it, but I don't trust her. After that we went to Another Level where I got some neato progressive cds. Then we went to the mall and walked around and talked, then we went to Comp USA to look at computers since I'll need one in college. After that we went to his house and I showed him my pictures and we talked more. I had sooo much fun today, and we weren't really awkward with each other this time! That made me really happy. After that I went to James' birthday party, which was pretty fun. I have more Neal stuff, but I think I'd just bore you. Basically I still don't know what we are exactly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home