Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, July 19, 2002

My new cousin is called Alexis, it's confirmed! WOO!!!

I was putting on nail polish today and it was so hot that it dried before I even could finish putting it on my nail so it was all yucky, and then I forgot I had it on so I itched my nose and ended up with a pink nose so I had to use nail polish remover to get it off and it burned!!!

I had Arby's today, but my mom brought home for me everything I don't eat. Where has she been these past 18 years? I like roast beef sandwiches and a lemonade, not chicken fingers. I order the same thing EVERY time.

I got a REALLY cute hair cut today, and I'm really excited about it.

I've noticed that the shower is the best place to blow your nose. It washes the snot away, and the steam helps your nose clear up so it's easier to come out.

Song of the day ~ 257 Weeks by Nine Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home