Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, August 02, 2002

My mom gave me another talk today about hurrying up and having children. I don't know what her obsession is with me and babies. Aunt Linda says that my mom needs to be careful since I'm going to be alone with Neal tomorrow for several hours. Apparently we're going to have sex and I'm going to get pregnant, but I was not aware of this.

I took a Simpson's quiz and I suck! I have a very selective memory, mainly because I never was allowed to watch until a year ago (stupid mom not understanding the humor).

I finally saw Escape From L.A. and it was weird. The only cool part was the Che lookalike.

I failed at work, but I don't have many days left so it's no problem. My forehead and part are peeling from the sunburn and I look like I have dandruff. STUPID SUN!

Song of the day ~ Wide Eyes by The Beautiful Mistake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home