Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, July 27, 2002

Does anyone know the song that goes "Crimson and Clover/ over and over"? I can't think of who it's by! I thought it was by Jimmy Eat World, and Sarah agreed with me, but it's not on my CD. My other thought is that it's Steve, but Sarah has never heard that group so I don't know how she knows the song I'm talking about. Well, whatever band it is, the song steals lyrics from other songs.
"Crimson and clover" is from an oldies song, and it sounds nothing like the song I'm talking about
"Our house on the middle of our street" is from the song Our House.
"Don't, don't, don't let it start" is from a They Might Be Giants song on the Then: The Early Years cd
A Praise Chorus!!! That's the song!!! The lyrics aren't listed on the cd thing, then, that's all. Stupid cd, stealing lyrics. At least I know Sarah and I aren't nuts.

Kim's dad says that all English teachers are communists. That means his wife. I'm not mad at Kim anymore. Woo!

Song of the day ~ A Praise Chorus by Jimmy Eat World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home