Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, November 04, 2002

Ahhh, today in Philosophy I've determined that not only am I a soft determinist, but I'm also an ethical hedonist like James Bentham and John Stuart Mill. You remember in econ and the Stormy Mind of John Stuart Mill? I did that one assignment we had on him, and now here I am agreeing with him. For some reason I'm a big fan of him. Also, in calc I was so tired that I was falling asleep. I've never done that before because usually I need to pay attention. However, today the teacher kept doing the problems wrong. In chem I had a long conversation with Derek and Dave about broken bones and other ucky things (Derek had his thumb split in 2) but after that I slept. I probably should have paid attention but everything the teacher says is in the notes which I own so it's really pointless. Lunch was really yummy.

I think I'm sick, because I woke up with the sorest throat and it still hurts a bit. Also, lately my nose has been stuffed so that sucked because it was really bad this morning. At first I thought it was because of the air freshener I bought that plugs into the wall. It could be, becuase after I plugged it in my nose started tingling and it's still like that. I've used the thing before and not had a problem, but those were different scents and sort of hidden in a corner of my room and didn't fill my whole room because of that.

Song of the day ~ Revelation Man by the Apologetix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home