Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Arg, I was checking my engineering grade (because I had that one bad exam that hurt me) and apparently I'm missing an assignment. I don't know how this is possible because I remember doing the assignment and I have NEVER missed an assignment in my life. NEVER. I spent 10 minutes looking for it because if I got it back I'd have it and if I didn't turn it in I'd have it, but I couldn't find it. Hamlin felt sorry for me and will give me points anyway, which is really nice of him. I can only guess that it got lost because I remember doing it. It's even highlighted, meaning I did it. Sahtwik must have lost it and that really sucks. That makes me really mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home