Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Neal is sick. He was up till 4:30 working on his homework, which he had been working on since 9 the night before (the first time he had free time since 2). I even helped him with a lot of it, and he's still not done. Not, part of that is his fault because he didn't work on his webpage earlier, but he also got a lot of things due on the same day. He's planning on skipping the class the website is due in because he's not done and not feeling well. He's going to his next class though. I feel really bad and if I had some warm soup I'd give him some to make him feel better. He got only about 4 1/2 hours of sleep, just like me, but he seems worse off. :( Poor Neal.

Song of the day ~ I'll Be Here Awhile by 311

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home