Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

I'm back from chapter 2 of Hell: Part 14. I was right about it being a bad day. I spent an hour trying to make soap that's supposed to only take 20 minutes. That really sucked, because it dissolved instead of clumped and looked like cream of wheat. At least it's my last chem lab EVER, even though I have to go next week. Derek told me that he needs to make a new name for me. He's also going to come to chem tomorrow to save me from a high Dave who wants to take my virginity away. He also said I smelled good. I'm wearing pear. :) Derek is cool, and he tickled me today and that always scares me when people do that. Nobody tickles me better than Neal though. He knows all the spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home