Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, January 20, 2003

When my clothes were done with the washers there were no open dryers so I took some guy's clothes out (it's brutal in the laundry room, we all do this) and then as I was putting mine in the guy whose clothes they were came in so I could have waited a teeny bit more but I felt highly embarassed because he was probably thinking "A girl touched my clothes and underwear!" or something like that. Then I was remembering what Neal said about guys and I got highly self-conscious about my butt as I kept bending over to get my clothes and put them in the dryer. I kept glancing at the guy behind me and he was looking at me, so I bet he was watching... ewww... I don't need guys staring at my butt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home