Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Monday, March 24, 2003

I haven't written in awhile. So update: Saturday I found out Eric and Karyn are getting a divorce and I was affected more than I expected. Saturday and Sunday I wasn't happy at all, and I kept crying. THey went out for 5 years and that didn't seem to help any. I'm afraid the same could happen to Neal and I. Neal is stressed out about his classes. He also might have bronchitis. He's going to see if he can get an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. I spilled pink nail polish on the carpet. At home before the new carpet I had spilled blue on the carpet, my sheets, and my nightstand. It never came out. Maybe I shouldn't do my nails anymore.

Song of the day
~ Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home