Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, May 09, 2003

There's an AWESOME thunderstorm going on right now! The rain is pouring so hard it sounds like hail, and the thunder is directly after the lightning so it's right above us. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting hear staring at it. The lightning is like a strobe light. I LOVE thundestorms!!!!!! When the lightning strikes I can see the individual droplets falling and it looks so cool! We've gotten so much rain here, the grass looks BRIGHT green, like jungle green/ rolling Irish meadows green. The force of the rain sounds like the siding is breaking off. I love summer thunderstorms! I sleep easy during them.

Man, my dad just scared me. He was at my door looking at me. He asked me if it was coming in and I said no (my window is WIDE open). He says it IS hailing, and raining at the same time. AWESOME. Wow, I can see the hail on the driveway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home