Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Friday, June 06, 2003

Laura and I went bike riding today but then it started to rain on us so we had to come in. The vet called and they said that we owe $101. Apparently we were supposed to pay that yesterday but the lady at the desk never said anything when we left so I assumed we didn't have anything to pay. My mom didn't tell me I had to pay, and I certainly don't carry around $101 for a copay. I told her to bill us because I am certainly not paying for it. I'll let my parents deal with it since they failed to tell me anything. I feel like I'm a terrible criminal because of this, because I walked out without paying. I feel like I'm a thief. I bet Marie felt like this when she didn't have enough money for her copay, but at least they TOLD her she had a copay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home