Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, April 03, 2002

These are symptoms of lupus, most of which I have... kinda scary
joint pain, sometimes accompanied by swelling, redness and stiffness yes- pain and swelling and redness
weakness or fatigue accidentely slept at work, slept 17 hours between Sunday and Monday
a red rash, often in a butterfly shape over the nose and cheeks I'm always red in that area
a red scaly rash on the face, scalp, ears, arms and chest
forgetfulness, confusion, headaches and/or seizures I have been forgetting more than usual, and having more headaches
excessive reaction to sunlight I get hive-like rashes in the sun
persistent flu-like symptoms I feel like I've been sick for over a month this year
hair loss
chest pains
sudden weight gain over the summer I gained 15 pounds (in a week)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home