Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Saturday, April 13, 2002

Yesterday Annie and I were really really crazy. It was so warm that I was being way happy. That was good, since lately I've been WAY depressed.

I've decided to turn "Heart Disease" into a song for the new musical I'm going to write and film during the summer. It'll be about a really intellegent girl who had a deadly heart disease that prevented her from being all that she could be. Hopefully it'll be really cool.

Poem #2:
The Humid Human
Air,
Thick and heavy.
Moisture hangs.
Molecules stationary.
Clouds,
Surrounding everything
Chills go down my arms.
It is humid,
And I am human.
Two entities
Enveloping the world,
Suffocating nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home