Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Sunday, June 23, 2002

Well, I talked with Neal. He brought up last night and me having more questions, so I asked them. Unfortunetely aim had an illegal operation before I could save it so I lost his responses. Once again we were fishing for things to talk about. I don't like this, because I feel like we're not connecting. We've stopped emailing- well, he's stopped. I sent something and he didn't respond. He imed me about a teeny part of it, but not all of it. This is so sad. Kim says ugh because I sound like I'm in love. I don't believe it though because how can I be in love with him romantically if we don't have a romantic relationship going on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home