Steph's Suitcase

What's going on in Steph's life and her random musings... for anyone who gives a monkey.

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Man, I just fell asleep. Anyway, my mom was asking me about suicide today. She wouldn't leave me alone, and it got me into a bad mood. She wanted to know if I was ever suicidal and what I did. I refused to tell her what I did except for the one time I tried to OD but pathetically at that. She kept asking me and I'd just respond in a cold, deadpan voice. I ignored all her comments and only answered questions. I didn't want to be telling my mom all this, and especially not when I'm finally over it. I feel like I regressed back and I need my Happy Factory to help me through it but he's not on. I hope he comes on soon. I need him ever so badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home